Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Baseball Playing Boys!!

It is going to be a busy busy baseball season. All 3 of my boys are playing baseball this year(well one is actually t-ball). Brian is coach both to Bren and Brady, but sometimes when both their games are at the same time he has to coach Bren's team since he is head coach. So that leaves me on my own to encourage Brady. Of course I can only yell and cheer so much, the kid is gonna do what he wants to do. What am I supposed to do?? Run out to the outfield and make him get up?? (yes, that is what my hubby said I should have done!) Brady really wasn't into the game at all..........yes it is cute to see them goofing out there, but Brady goes a little too far with the whole "playing around in outfield"!! As Katie and I were sitting there watching him run out to play shortstop for the 1st time, I could hardly believe my eyes when the kid started laying down in outfield!!
I tried to yell for him to get up, but the more I yelled, the more he layed!!!Of course I just "had" to get my camera out so I can blackmail him one day when his little boy does the same thing!!haha
Look at the little turkey smiling at me, knowing I was taking a picture of him!!
It really was mortifying seeing him laying down like that!! At one point he was even making "dirt angels"!!
Meanwhile, while Brady is taking a little nap in outfield, my little slugger Bren was about to slam one..........I would run back and forth between the fields so that I could at least see them both of them bat!
He was happy to see his mama watching him! He was so excited that he hit a triple! GO BREN!


There he is on 3rd, about to bring it on home!!

Whoooo Hooooo!!!! Score Bren Bren!!!
Having 3 boys playing on 3 different teams can get hectic. There is only so much of a person that can be spread around. So someone gets left out......usually the oldest, since he is more self sufficient and older. But kids always want their parents there to watch them in whatever they do, no matter how old they are. One night Patrick, Bren and Brady all had games at the very same time. Patrick plays on the JV and Varsity team. He got to pitch for the 1st time the night we missed it. He struck 3 people out in a row and hit a triple!! Thanks goodness my mother-in-law and brother-in-law were there to see it!!
GO PATRICK!!
I was sure to make it to his next home game!

Go Rocks!!!
Patrick and my nephew Cody putting on the bug-spray......those gnats were bad!!

Look at Brady trying to sneak into the field!! Actually he was trying to reach for a ball, but it sure was funny seeing him crawling under the fence like that!!


That boy is gonna cause me to get institutionalized one day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment