Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'M BACK!!

So sorry it has been so long since my last post. I guess I could say "oh I've been so busy with all these kids" or " I've been cleaning house" or some other lame excuse but the truth is I have been just too lazy lately. Sorry!:-) I promise to try to do better.



I have been playing around with my photos, making collages and pics to print out and frame. I posted some........

This one is from 2 years of Christmas pics....... 2008 and 2009. Not much changed in a year, except Patrick had more of the "teenage angst" look in 2009........other than that not much. Patrick is in the light shirt in 2008 and the black in 2009. Both years you can tell that the boys were trying to hold Brady to make him stay in the pictures....
Me with my brother and 2 sisters! I love and miss them so much!
Sisters......

Mama with her baby chicks.......a pic with each one and the middle with all of them....


Me and Brian


Patrick

Brendan

Katie
These are some pics I took of Katie a couple of years ago, before she had all her teeth in.....we were just playing around in make-up, Lord I dread the day when she "really" starts wearing makeup!

She was a good little model.....I'll have to take some new ones of her now that she has all her teeth in!

Super Brady!



And the poor little "4th" baby hardly has any professional baby pics..........but I promise I made up for it since he is now the one who gets his picture taken the most by me..........I made this collage of him when he was a tiny baby.........he was so dang cute!



That's it for now. I'll be back soon, and I promise to not stay away so long!













No comments:

Post a Comment