Thursday, May 20, 2010

Brian's Key Lime Pie

Brian finally made his Key Lime Pie last night! We have been so busy with school winding down that he really hadn't had time to do it before. I had to use the kitchen the last two nights to bake cookies and brownies for the kids bake sale and Art Show. It was well worth the wait!!! Honestly I don't think you can compare these two........they are totally different in taste and either you love Key Lime or you don't..........I love them both so I really enjoyed eating both of them.......of course I am partial to mine since I made it;-) His presentation was really good.......he even did a design on top............So I guess it is up to yall in cyberspace to let me know which one looks the best!!!







Both were yummy!!
I'll get his recipe tonight and post it on here!!


3 comments:

  1. Great job on both and I happen to love both pies. But...I vote for your's because it had chocolate! BTW if you ever go to Key West, you must try the Frozen Key Lime Pie on a stick dipped in chocolate at the Blonde Giraffe. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty and probably really good... but I've had my mine on yours all week. Chocolate, peanut butter and pregnant..... M M Good! Just wish you were closer so you could make it for me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Lynn, that sounds to die for!! Where is that place, Florida?? Wendy, you know I would make you one!!;-)

    ReplyDelete