Friday, September 17, 2010

A Day In the Life of Brady

Now that Brady has started school, I hate to say it, but I really don't have as much material to write about:-(

I miss my little sidekick, he has grown up too fast! He is still a little Dennis the Menace and doesn't disappoint me on giving me new material when he gets home from school! That kid never ceases to amaze me with the stuff he comes up with and his little mind always at work.
He loves to ham it up for the camera, and cries and pouts if you take a picture of someone else and not of him. I can't imagine where he got that from. Me a camera hog? Never!






He wasn't excited about going to school, he was actually dreading it. When he and I discussed school, I would tell him he was a big boy now and needs to learn to read. His response was "I don't wanna learn to read!" Finally after a few times of him saying that, I said "Well Brady, if you don't learn to read you will never be able to text."
Lo and behold, that did the trick! He was suddenly all excited to learn to read so that one day he will be able to text too just like his older brothers and sister! Ahh, technology!
He loves all the Gameboys, iPhones, iPads, anything like that. Look at him in this picture below. It was just too funny not to capture! He had been running around acting crazy all night at one of Patrick's football games, UNTIL he noticed the cute little girl sitting in the stands playing on an iPhone! I think that was the only time he sat down all night!
Yes, he is definitely an entertaining little fella. I seriously doubt he will ever stop giving me blog material, something tells me he will always be a little funny character. It's just in his personality.

He is now loving school. He even has a girlfriend! Her name is Anna and she is a little cutie pie! I have been volunteering at the school two days a week for the kindergarten classes, so I get to see first hand what all Brady has been up to. He was sitting at the same table as Anna, but the teacher had to move him for talking to her too much. I've never had a kindergartner have a girlfriend before. He says he wants to marry her and even asked me to make her a necklace! He is not shy about professing his love for her either. I'm not sure if I should think it's cute or be worried! He won't even kiss me goodbye anymore, just hug me bye because "big boys" hug not kiss their mommy goodbye:-(

I guess that is what I get for telling him he is a big boy! whaaaaaaaaaaa!!

On a brighter, non-depressing note, next week I am going to revamp my blog a bit. I am going to post on certain subjects on certain days, so that way I will be more diligent and consistent in my blog postings. For instance, I will have "Easy Peasy Recipe Wednesday." I'll let ya know the other subjects next week. I will probably have a "craft tutorial day" too, especially since it is getting to be "Halloween" season and I love the "haunted crafts!" Speaking of haunted crafts, now is the time to check out Dollar General or Family Dollar to see the 70 -90% summer clearance stuff. Summer stuff makes awesome Halloween decorations. The styrofoam boogie boards make great tombstones, garden fence makes awesome grave yard fencing and garden statues can easily be made into spooky statues.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment