Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Grandmother's Flower Bloomed!!

This morning I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I was thinking about my friend Angie who just passed away. I mourn so much for her................ and for her beautiful daughter, who looks just like her and for her young son that reminds me so much of my Brady. It is just heart-breaking thinking of them having their mother taken away...............Life can be so unfair sometimes. So this morning when I woke with Angie heavy on my heart, my husband goes out to water the flowers and sees the most beautiful sight!!!!! My dear sweet Grandmother's flower that my Aunt Janet gave me had bloomed the prettiest yellow flower................after seeing that I knew that Angie was going to be alright in Heaven and sweet Zola Mae is taking good care of her!:-)




Whenever I see that beautiful yellow flower bloom, I will think of my dear friend Angie.............and remember her always...............







No comments:

Post a Comment