Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ladies Night Out!

Last night me and some of the gals from my neighborhood went out for a little Christmas get together and also to celebrate my birthday........which is Christmas Eve! We had so much fun! I had forgotten how much fun it is to kick back with the girls. We really should do it more often! Friends are so important in our lives......sometimes when your a mom, you lose your identity along the way and being with your friends reminds you of who you are....you can be yourself, act goofy, laugh and cut up and they still love you! For that I am thankful.....so this post is dedicated to all my friends who I love so much!!
To my girls!!!!
Camille, Amy, Me, Candace, Tara and Jan
Camille, Amy, Me, Candace, Tara and Jan
Camille and Me
Amy and Candace
Me and Camille
Candace and Tara



Thanks girls!! I love you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment