Sunday, December 27, 2009

Remembering Gina

2009 Will always be remembered as the year that we lost a friend, but gained an Angel.....It is still hard to believe that she is gone. It is impossible to drive thru Homewood, Ms and not think about her. It still breaks my heart to think how quickly that illness worked. I know that when someone dies, people always speak good of them, and say things like "so full of life", and "everybody loved them".......but with Gina, that is truly the way that is was. I can honestly say that in the 39 years of my life I have never heard of one person to ever say anything negative about Gina Burns. She was one of those people that everybody liked. She was the kind of person that would go out of her way to help someone. She was always doing stuff for the church, school, chamber....anything that needed done or to help anyone who needed help. I can still hear her laugh and her voice.....I will never forget it. I can't even imagine all the countless number of kid's lives that she touched as a school teacher. There really will not ever be anyone ever else like her. You are beautiful Gina, inside and out......I love you!
My prayers are with her fiance' that is fighting a battle of his own......I know Gina is looking over you Paul.......be strong and keep fighting.....but take solace in knowing that Gina loves you and is waiting on you with open arms..............


No comments:

Post a Comment