Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas Yall!!

My sister Wendy came Christmas Day for our annual Christmas Dinner. I always look forward to this day.....it is so much more laid back and relaxing than all the hustle and bustle before Christmas. The kids are all happy because Santa has already came and they keep busy playing with all their goodies.
My sister gave me the cutest goblet for my birthday. Tomorrow I will take some close up shots of them so you can see just how cute they are.

Loving my glass!!
My sweety-pie husband got me a birthday cake since I didn't have one on my "real" b-day.....which was better anyway because I wanted my sister with me when I blew out the candle:-)
Of course, I only allowed them to put ONE candle on it!! I didn't want to burn the house down!!haha
Brian even iced my name on the cake!
The Maniac Mommy getting all the love from her boys!!
Every year ever since we were little girls, our Mom has always gotten us matching pajamas.......Wendy and I have continued on with the tradition.
They are so comfy that I had to stay in them all day today!
My friend Jan came over to wish us a Merry Christmas!
We continue with the tradition with our own daughters too.....
We love dressing our girls alike....I only wish my niece Natalie would have been with us too!

We had a wonderful time and I miss them already, now that they have left. I really did have a great birthday and a very Merry Christmas! We ate so much food, Brian baked a turkey and a ham, and my Aunt Jane had given me one of her famous Dressings......plus all the side dishes we had....we ate and ate.....til we couldn't eat any more!:-)
Uncle Mike ate so much that he could hardly move........Wendy took this snap shot of him so we could have proof of just what he did all day........sorry Mike!:-) LOL

I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as I did. A Very Merry Christmas!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment