Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast '09

We had the best Thanksgiving Feast! For the first time in a very long time I got to spend time with all my Mom's brothers and sisters. It was so wonderful being with all my aunts and uncles again. We had the best food in the entire world, especially my Aunt Jane's dressing...I wish I would have taken a picture of all the food we had.
I made everybody pose in a picture, since it is not everyday that they all get together. Top row, left to right...My Aunts...Sheila, Janet, Mama, Jane...front row my Uncle Eddie and Uncle Jr. There is never a dull moment when our family gets together. And yes, my Aunt Sheila is giving my Uncle Eddie "rabbit ears!" LOL
Now Sheila is giving the "rabbit ears" to Janet!LOL
This is a good picture...
Of course, I had to get a picture with everybody...I am the self proclaimed "favorite niece"!haha
In my own mind anyway!
I love this one of my Uncle Jr...
My Uncle Jr and Aunt Charlie came all the way from Texas for Thanksgiving.
They brought with them my cousin Kevin's son, Cole.
Me and my Daddy!
Sheila and Me
My cousin Chris' daughter, Emilee and Aunt Jane
Danielle and Jane
Sheila and her beau, Joey
Uncle Eddie with his girlfriend, Amanda
Me and my cousin, Chris
Mel and Me
My cousin Jason and his beautiful family...Jennifer, Jayd0n and Jolee

Lil Randy and his girlfriend, Jennifer
Mel with her baby girl, Kinley
Jennifer and Jolee
Sheila and Madyson
My cousin Chris' daughter, Adyson
And Chris' daughter, Emilee
Little Lexi Lu!
Our cousin Cole who lives in Texas. That was the first time we had seen him in a long time...it was so nice to be able to see him and for all the kids to play!

It was so beautiful and peaceful out in Homewood. The kids had so much fun running around and playing. They also had a fit over the Llama.


A wonderful time was had by all. Exactly what Thanksgiving is supposed to be all about. I hope everybody had as wonderful and fabulous of a Thanksgiving as we did!








































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. You are blessed with a beautiful loving family! There's no doubt that there were ALOT of laughs shared that day. :-)

    ReplyDelete