Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!!!

I Hope everyone has a HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!!!! We went to the Pass Christian Parade Sunday and we all had a blast! The past couple of years we have been going to Brian's childhood best friend's house and they always park trucks right on the parade route. It makes it so much easier and safer for the kids! It is wonderful not having to worry about them running in the street trying to pick up beads.

Here are the kids anxiously awaiting the parade to start........a
Katie, Brooke, Cameron and Nicole
Mackensie and Morgan in back row...
Mackie, Morgan and Mackie's friend
Brooke and Nicole
Nicole, Wendy and Cameron
Brady, Carson and Brendan waiting to get into some mischief!!LOL
Bren and Brady showing some brotherly love!

The parade went off pretty easy. The kids were all happy and excited about it. Except Brady, who wasn't in the best mood of the day.......he had a few meltdowns.........like walking around as the "unknown boy".....
and squalling when I put him in the truck......
But his Daddy saved the day and got him out of truck.....

FREEDOM!!!

My sweet nephew Cody......he is using this picture as his facebook profile pic......how sweet!!

My wonderful neighbor Jennifer!

Jennifer's daughter, Sami

Brian with Carol and Joby Church
Me and my beautiful sister, Wendy!
Laura, Wendy and Me
Candace and Me
Laura and Me.....I think I messed with the photo coloring a little too much on this pic...
Me with my bestest brother-in-law, Sean!
Candace and Carson
My sweet Amy and Ali!!
Candace and Me.....Candace and I have about a million pics together....camera hogs maybe??haha
Amy and Me
Sean and Jimbo
My neighbors Joey and Tara Rogers rode in the parade. They were so cute as Drew Brees and a Saintsation!! Chase rode too but I wasn't able to get his pic.....
Throw me something, Mister!!
Love this pic of Tara!! How much fun does she look like she is having!!
Jan and Brian Curry rode in the parade too!!!! I was unable to get very many pics of them but I was so happy I was able to get a snapshot of them together!!!!!!:-) They definitely look like they are having tons of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment