Monday, February 1, 2010

Organized Office/Craft Room!

I have been working really hard trying to get the house organized. First I did my closet and bedroom, then the laundry room..........now I just finished getting my office/craft room in order.
One thing I've learned about getting organized is that everything needs a home.....which I have pretty much accomplished. Now the really hard part will be to get the kids to put everything back in its "home" when finished with it.



This is the Craft side of the room.....I need a nice clean place to make my necklaces. I hung up the shelves to give me storage space. They were a pain to hang up......after measuring and drilling holes and realized I had hung the slats backwards so that the shelf holders wouldn't fit in the holes to hold up the shelves!! I was near tears, but thank goodness my brother in law, Sean came over and saved the day! He took the screws out for me to start all over again.........the 2nd time I got it right!!LOL




Now I'm off the organized Bren Brens room.....if you don't hear back from me send in the Calvary.....I may get lost in all the piles of clothes!!


















3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I need to finish going back through my scrapbook room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My brother gave me that sewing machine. I was going to put a granite top on it but I've been hand-stamping jewelry on it and the wood works best for banging on.....

    ReplyDelete