Thursday, February 11, 2010

SAINTS WIN SUPER BOWL!

What an awesome year for the Saints!  We had such a great time watching the Super Bowl on Sunday.  Our neighbors and friends came over to watch the Saints bring it home.  When they won our whole neighborhood went crazy.  People were shooting fireworks, screamming, hooting and hollaring.....I kid you not!  It was very exciting.  Even I watched it.......well, the end of it anyway....;-)  Of course the event did not go off without a hitch........the minute my good friend Jan got here her little girl tripped when Patrick was chasing her and fell and busted her mouth wide open.:-(  Patrick fell on top of her and her tooth (or teeth) went through her top gums......it was awful.  The next day she had to get THREE teeth pulled.  Thank goodness it was baby-teeth.  Patrick was beyond mortified........he felt terrible.  Poor little MaKenna.  I told her she really knew how to make an entrance.......bless her heart!
After that things went pretty smoothly.  New Orleans really needed the Saints to win.  The morale has been uplifted since then!
I love this picture of me and Brian.  He was laughing at me "posing" but I think it is one of our best photos together.
After Jan got MaKenna all calmed down, she came back to celebrate the Saints win.
Jan's beautiful oldest daughter, Tristan and her friend Chrisjen.
Me and Camille

All of the gals.......Back Row-Jordan, Me, Shanae, Karla, Candace and Camille
Front row-Katie, Kalie and Brooke
You know what is funny about this picture is that Shanae's precious little baby Zachary was crying for his Mama and didn't want her taking pics without holding him so she had to pick him up.....he is hiding behind Karla.......if you look real hard you can see his little blond head!!LOL
Saints Chicks!  Shanae, Me, Candace and Camille
All the fellas after the victory!  You can tell by their smiling faces!!
Jimbo, Brian, Brian, Mark and Stu
Katie, Stu and Karla. 
Jordan (Stu & Karla's beautiful daughter) and me
Karla, Me and Brady
Me, Jan and Camille
Brian and Katie
Here he is!!!  Little Zachary!!!
Little Brooke!!!  Precious!!!  I swear, I have the cutest neighbors!!!
Me and Camille.......again!haha
Patrick and Zachary who is not too happy with Patrick holding him!
Jan and Brian celebrating the BIG WIN!!!!
Karla and Me
Candace and Me
Shanae with her adorable babies.....Kalie, Brooke and Zachary.....
Shanae's husband is a SeaBee and he just left for a 10 month deployment.  He is in Haiti right now and probably going to Spain after that. 
Stu and Karla

Okay, looking back at all these pictures, I realized that Brady gets it honestly being a camera hog!LOL  At least he got something from me!!

This Sunday is the Pass Christian Mardi Gras Parade.  Both my sisters and my nieces are coming.  I will post pics as soon as I can!  Happy Mardi Gras to everybody!!  Stay Safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment