Monday, February 1, 2010

Katie's 2nd Birthday Celebration!

My sister, Wendy and her two daughters, Nicole and Cameron came to stay this weekend for Katie's birthday. We had cupcakes and ice cream for the kids......(thanks for the coupon Shanae!) I love my nieces to come visit.....especially since Katie doesn't have any sisters.....her cousins will be the closest thing she will ever have to a sister. I hate that for Katie......I love my sisters so much and know how lucky I am to have them......but like I tell Katie....she will always be my only daughter and that she is special to be the only girl!:-) Lord knows I could not handle another girl....ONE is plenty for me!!LOL





The cupcakes were DELISH!




We always have such a good time when they come visit! They are coming back in a couple of weeks for the Pass Christian Mardi Gras parade so it won't be long before we see them again!:-)




















































No comments:

Post a Comment