Saturday, February 6, 2010

WHO DAT BABY WHO DAT??!!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
Brady had a Black and Gold parade at his school Friday. Patrick, Bren and Katie got to wear Saint's tee shirts as well.  Down in South Mississippi, everybody has Saints Fever.  We are looking forward to Sunday's Super Bowl.  It ought to be a fun and exciting time.  Even for someone like me who doesn't really get into football.  I just like the socialization that goes with football!haha
I tried to take some pics of Me and Brady with the self timer on my camera but he kept making faces so I just gave up......
When Bren came home I got some pics of him too.
I made him the necklace he has on out of milk jug tops that have the Saint's on them......

Here is a close-up of the necklace....My mother-in-law gave me the tops and thought they would make a cute necklace....she was right!
Brooke, Scout and Katie
Carson, Katie and Bren
Carson, Katie and Bren......
you can see how excited they were to be getting their picture taken together!LOL


Here is Brady's blackmail picture of the week!  I can't wait to be able to use these on him when he has children of his own!!LOL  We all know how much Brady loves to be in pictures.  You can't take a picture with him around without putting him in every single picture!  When I tried to get some pics only of kids who had the Saints tee's on,  he fell to the ground crying....
So I had to take another pic with him in it with the boys......His shirt all stretched out from wrestling with Bren and him chewing on it.......but the little fella is smiling!:-)  Happy once again....

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend......enjoy the Super Bowl and have a great time!!
Who Dat???!!!

I'll post pics from the Super Bowl party soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment