Friday, January 29, 2010

Saints vs Vikings Game

This week has been such a busy and crazy week that I am just now getting around to posting about the Saints vs Vikings football game. We had a little get-together with our neighbors to watch the game. We had a pretty good mix of both Saints fans and Vikings fans. Everyone kept asking me who I was for.......I guess I was kinda neutral. I have always been a Saints fan but I love Brett Favre and could never pull against him. My friend Jan, is first cousins with Brett so she came all dolled up in her Vikings boa! I have to admit though, it is gonna be a pretty exciting Super Bowl!! Especially around South Mississppi since we are so close to New Orleans and there are tons of Saints fans around here!
GEAUX SAINTS!!
Me, Jan and Camille
Jan and Camille
All the Saints fans in their Who Dat?? get ups!!
Kayla, Candace, Emily and Mark
Blake and Jan
Kayla and Me
The Ladies of Old Savannah!
Shanae, Camille, Candace, Jan and Me
Camille, Candace and Me
The Saints Fan Family!!:-)
Kayla, Mark and Emily
Shanae, Zach and Buzz
Zach
Kalie and Brooke
Brady and MaKenna
Patrick
Kalie and Katie getting Max



Have a Great Weekend everybody!!













No comments:

Post a Comment