Friday, August 21, 2009

The Camera Hog

Brady is definitely his Mother's son...he loves to get his picture taken. In fact, he is a terrible camera hog! When I say terrible, I am not kidding. He will NOT let you take a picture without him in it.

My brother-in-law, Sean, came over one time wanting me to take some pictures for his facebook page. Brady wasn't about to let him get a picture without him!




He would pose just like him saying "look at my muscles"! We didn't have the heart to make him get out of the pictures.So Brady is on Uncle Sean's profile page!LOLI also tried to get a picture of my nieces together, but that didn't work out so good either...He got very upset but still wasn't satisfied when he got in the picture...When Katie got her American Girl Doll for her birthday, I tried to take pictures of her and her best friend with the doll, but...Brady wasn't about to let a picture be taken without him!!
Then Katie throws a fit and wants one without him, which broke poor Brady's heart!:-(
Reluctantly, Katie finally let Brady get in the picture!But you gotta admit the little fella takes some good pictures!:-)















No comments:

Post a Comment