Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lazy Saturday!

Today has been a very lazy Saturday. We've just lazed around the house. I've been reading and surfing the net while Patrick was at a friend's house and Bren and Brian were at a baseball game. Katie and Brady have been playing and making a mess. I made Katie clean her room and when I went to check on her, she had Brady locked up in the room with her and screamed she had a surprise for me and that she'd be right out. So I went back to my room to wait on them and this is what my surprise was...


My baby boy dressed up as a girl!! He is going to kill me one day for putting this on the Internet, but I just couldn't resist!
Katie is excited that she finally has a sister! NOT!

Somebody better go throw a football with that boy!!








No comments:

Post a Comment