Thursday, August 20, 2009

Garage Clean-out

Today I am vowing to get my nasty garage cleaned out by the weekend! I am starting on it today...I'll take "before" pictures but I'm not posting them until I have "after" pictures to go with them! For those of you that might not know, my garage has been a pain in my side for a while. After the "storm" I stored a lot of my Mother-In-Laws belongings that were salvaged from the carnage Katrina left. That was my excuse to not have it clean...then when my M-I-L got her stuff out, I cleaned it up really good. I worked very hard on it. I even painted a mural on one corner of it for the kids to have a play area. I wanted it to be a game room type with the work-out equipment and stuff. Well, that didn't last too long...we started piling up the junk again...now you can't even walk in there!

Here are some pictures of my mural right after I did it...



Hopefully I can get it looking like this again...

This one is for you Roan!:-)

I can't back out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment