Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funny Mommy Stories #3

I guess I have always been a blogger at heart. Whenever I had any funny stories, I would send them out in mass emails to my friends. Here is one that I sent...I also submitted a couple of them to the TV show IN THE MOTHERHOOD, before it was canceled.This one I sent out in 06. ***I don't know why I start out all my emails with ok!! I guess I think I am telling a joke or something!!LOL***

Katie, My 5 year old daughter was riding our neighbor's, Kaitlyn's bike while they were away on vacation. Katie ended up wrecking the bike and her foot somehow gets caught between the pedal and the bike. I tried and tried to get her foot out, all the while with her screaming. My other neighbor, who had just given birth the week before, brings out lotion to try to slide it out, to no avail. We ended up having to call the fire department, who comes barreling up with the siren fully blaring. Of course all the neighbors have to come out and check to see what the heck was going on. The firemen were trying to get her foot out, but it wouldn't budge. They wanted to cut the pedal. Katie is going berserk, screaming "no, you can't cut Kaitlyn's bike!!" So they tried some more, and finally bent the pedal far enough to slide her foot out. Foot was not hurt at all, and Kaitlyn's bike was fully in tact, thanks to Katie. Lesson learned on playing with other peoples toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment