Monday, August 24, 2009

SUCCESS!!!

Finally after working on it for 5 days...I FINALLY finished the garage!!!! It was no easy task, but at least the weather was nice. And with my fan blowing and my radio blaring...once I got started it really wasn't too bad. I am embarrassed beyond belief to show the before pictures, but I am so proud of my work, and I I really don't think you can appreciate it without seeing the horror in which I began! I had not done anything in that garage in over a year except to throw junk in it so it was quite nasty. It also had those Styrofoam "peanuts" all over the floor and those are a pain to get up...they are so lite and they stick to everything.

Ok, here are the before pics...



Look at the junk pile in my front yard waiting for the trash man!!!
But all the hard work was worth it...TaaDaa!!..............
The rocking chair will be refinished one day...
We don't use the garage to park our cars in, it is more like a game-room for the kids/workout room...especially during the cooler months!


We are having a garage sale in October and even more stuff will be outta there. I am so excited, maybe I can get motivated to clean up the rest of my house now!:-)




















No comments:

Post a Comment