Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funny Mommy Stories

This one was sent out in 2005 when Brady was a baby and Katie was 4...

Ok, so Katie my 4 yr old wanted to play with my hair. I let her, because it can be relaxing. Brady needs his diaper changed so I am leaning over him on the floor changing him all the while Katie is "supposed" to be combing my hair. The next thing I know I feel back in the back of my hair and the danged comb is all entwined in my hair. I run to my neighbors house, in my pj's (my dh not home yet) and I'm thinking they will say "no big deal," and we'd all get a big laugh. NOT SO!! It took them 45 mins to get it out!! My neighbor and her dh would take turns trying to get it out. They ended up having to cut the comb apart to get it out!!! Then another 20 mins to get the big ol knot out of my hair!!! What a night!!! Katie says "Mommy I didn't mean to do that, can I please brush your hair again tomorrow??" I don't think so!!LOL
So this is my life!:-)Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment