Friday, August 21, 2009

It Always Happens To Me...

No matter what I'm doing, no matter where I am...something dramatic always happens. I can't have a simple trip to the car line without somebody getting hurt, embarrassing me or worse...even yesterday for instance...Brady and I were waiting for Bren and Katie in the car pool line. We had gotten there early because it moves so slow...so we usually have to wait at least 40 minutes...so Brady decides he has to tee tee...now granted I had worked in the garage that morning and probably smelled like there is no tomorrow, no makeup, dirty tee-shirt and shorts...not to mention to big ol zit on my face...and Brady is in boxers and a wife-beater...and NO SHOES! I'm thinking WTH am I gonna do? I didn't want to walk into the school looking like crap, plus him going into a school bathroom bare-footed(ekk!) My MIL lives across the street (and ditch) from the school, but she wasn't home. I'm scheming in my head what to do...eyeing the water bottle in my cup holder...then smartly deciding against that one...(if you read the story about Brady and the doggy bowl you will understand! I wouldn't want to encourage him!LOL) So there we go trekking across the parking lot, with him on my back, across the road, ditch to Gram's house so Brady can tee tee behind her tree!(thank God he is a boy!) We then rush back to the car before the bell rang!:-) Lesson of the Day: Make sure you go potty before going to car line!






No comments:

Post a Comment