Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day! Hope everybody is having a great week. I am ready for the weekend just so I won't have to go pick up kids from school! I know I should not complain and be happy that they are even in school again, but everyday spending 2 hours in the car with a bunch of screaming, fighting younguns is not my idea of fun! Brady cries the whole time we are waiting on Brendan and Katie in the carpool line...Then they all are crabby riding over to the Bay to pick Patrick up from Stanislaus. By the time I get home I am screaming CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!! Oh, and by the way, I did scream that the other day and my kids had NO idea what I was talking about! They were asking "Who's Calgon"? What is this world coming to that my kids don't know what Calgon is??? That's almost as bad as them not knowing who MJ was until after he died! Hey, at least they KNOW who ELVIS is!

No comments:

Post a Comment