Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy Day

Yesterday was a very busy, crazy day. Today will be just as busy, but hopefully not as crazy. I'm going to two Thanksgiving Feasts today. First, Brady's pre-school is having a Thanksgiving program and lunch. After that, we will whisk to Brendan's school for his family Thanksgiving Feast. I guess dieting is out of the question today. I have a couple of things I plan to blog about as soon as I find the time. I have a recipe I have been wanting to post and also I would like to post a few Internet safety tips. I will try my best to post today. I'll also post pics from our Thanksgiving festivities. Hope everyone has a wonderful hump day!




The Saints necklaces on the leather cord are $17.00. If you are interested please send me an email or facebook me. christiewlogan@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment