Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Tree

I got my Dining Room Christmas Tree finished today. Tomorrow I hope to get the Living Room Tree up. I am ready to be done...I really love my house when it is decorated for Christmas. I tend to even keep it somewhat clean (imagine that??!!) when it is all decked out. My favorite thing to do is to have all the Christmas lights on and listen to Christmas music at night. Especially when it is cold enough to have a fire! It really is the best time of year.

Here is a pic of my DR tree. The rest of the house is a wreck, but at least the entrance is done!:-)
I love decorating the Chandelier with ornaments.
I made this swag to go over the foyer mirror last year. I am not the best bow-maker, but I guess it will do...
I really don't have one single style when it comes to Christmas decorating. I use red, burgundy, gold, silver, whatever color through-out the house...I like it all!
I decorated a little Ole Miss Tree for Brendan. I used some store-bought ornaments and I hand-painted some balls myself. He is very proud of it.

Colonel Reb

I will post more as I finish decorating...including some craft tutorials.








No comments:

Post a Comment