Monday, November 23, 2009

The Pickle Pop

Each one of my kids have their own tree in their rooms. Katie's Christmas Tree is decorated very girly with a pink boa, purple bracelets, pink necklaces and silver glitter balls. It matches her room very nicely!:-)I was getting ready to take a picture of Katie in front of her tree, when I found her getting something out of the freezer. It has to be the worst, nastiest Popsicle in the entire world. I knew she was drinking pickle juice today, but I figured she was doing that just to show out in front of her friend...like fear factor!LOL But this is too much! She froze the pickle juice into a Popsicle! YUCK! AND she actually liked it!! Surely pickle juice can't be good for you! I mean, I love pickles too, I have sipped on the juice as a kid, but this just makes me gag! I will say that at least she didn't eat it all in one sitting...she is saving it for tomorrow!
She sure was proud of herself!! Just as proud as she could be about her concoction!
...The Pickle Pop...think that would catch on? Maybe we should market it????

















No comments:

Post a Comment