Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Mice

Before I put away my witches hat and boots, I have one final Halloween tutorial til next year. It was an awesome Halloween and thank all of you for celebrating it with me.

My Aunt Marion, my Mother-In-Law's sister, made these. I had a fit over them, they are the cutest thing...I had to hide some so that I could take some pics in the day time. Well, they were "hiding" in the microwave, (I know, I should have hid them in the fridge) and Katie made some pop corn and melted them some. She tried to put them back together. She did a good enough job so you can at least get the idea of how cute they are. Just a little out of shape...

Halloween Mice Recipe
You will need:
Cherry's (with stem)
Hershey Kisses
Sliced Almonds
Chocolate (I guess you could use bark chocolate or any kind you can melt)

Dip Cherry's in melted chocolate, put 2 almond slices as ears, stick Kiss on it...you may need to put a little choc between the almonds and Kiss to make it stick.
Easy recipe that is so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Christie,
    Those little mice are really cute. Jimmy's aunt makes the spookiest eyeball cookies. They are round peanut butter balls (I think) with a chocolate for the pupil and then red really thin icing for the blood vessels. I need to get you a picture!
    I am laughing my head off at the peppermint health department story!
    I can't wait to see your Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thos are way to cute! I am bookmarking them for next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete