Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Carline View

As much as I complain about having to go make my daily "rounds" picking up kids, I had an epiphany the other day. While waiting on Patrick to get out of school, I looked around and noticed just how beautiful my surroundings are. How fortunate am I to be able to have this view every day? Granted, I usually have kids fighting, crying, hanging on me or hanging out of the car...but if you can tune that out for just one minute...it's like a ZEN moment. How thankful I should be for my family, my wonderful life, my friends and how awesome it is living on the Coast. The other day someone posted on facebook a quote...something like "a truly happy person can enjoy the view on a traffic detour" and that is so true. So I am gonna slow down and enjoy the view, especially the ones I take for granted every day ............................Yall might need to remind me of this post the next time I am complaining!haha

The gorgeous view at St. Stanislaus in Bay St. Louis, Ms
The walkway that leads to the schools new pier.
This is the view looking from the front of the school.
So lucky to still have these trees after Katrina.





No comments:

Post a Comment