Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brady's Birthday Party

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but The ManiacMommy has been down for the count! I got a really bad stomach virus and have been out of commish for almost a week. I'm finally getting back to normal but I have a lot of backed up work to do......I figured I better get my blogging done first thing this morning so everybody will know I am still alive and kicking........just a little skinnier now!haha I do plan on enjoying my newfound thinness by making Brian take me on a date this weekend so I can wear some of my skinny minny clothes.......I know they will prob only fit for about a week!haha (if that long) I still have all my Christmas decorations up, I'm embarrassed to admit......but honestly it is not my fault since I could barely lift my head from the pillow! I just pray my kids don't get it......but if they do, I thank GOD that I am well and will be able to take care of them. Bless their hearts.....they have really had to fend for themselves most of the week.
Sunday afternoon I was supposed to help my nephew Cody work on a science project. I wasn't much help though......my B-I-L kept picking on me saying that I had the "Irish Flu"!!LOL I wish it would have been the "Irish Flu" but it was more like the "Al Qaeda Flu"!
Brady's impromptu birthday party turned out great. Sometimes the last minute, least planned events turn out to be the best. He was happy and said he had a very Happy Birthday. It literally was a last minute party but was one of the least stressful ones I have ever given. Plus everybody was in and out within an hour!
Just look at that precious, happy face! He keeps saying "I'm big now!! I'm 5 years old!!"
Brady and Makenna
Brady giving the "thumbs up" for his b-day!!
Brady and Makenna......I have no idea what "sign" he is making!LOL
Abracadabra!
Ashtyn, Morgan, Chase, Bren, Brady, Makenna, Katie and BrookeBren, Brady, Makenna, Katie, Brooke and Carson
Ashtyn, Morgan, Chase, Bren, Brady, Mackenna, Katie, Brooke and Carson

Brady, Makenna and Ashtyn
Katie, Brooke and Tara.....They look like models!
Morgan
Jan and Brian
Gram and Morgan
Katie and Kalie
Brady and Kalie
Cody and Brady
Patrick
Brady and Uncle Sean


Thanks for looking!!
I hope everyone has a great day!!

















1 comment:

  1. Not a fun way to loose weight! Girl you already look fab!

    Brady looks like he had a blast at the birthday party! Last minutes plans seem to work out the best!

    ReplyDelete