Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Brady & Papaw!

Today is Brady's 5th birthday! I can't believe he is already that old. It seems like just yesterday that he was born. Brady was born on my Daddy's birthday. I was going to be induced the morning of the 5th (Daddy's b-day) but ended up going into labor the night before and didn't have to get induced so he would have been born on Daddy's birthday anyway. :-) I call Brady my "Katrina Baby" even though he was 6 months old at the time the storm hit. All the memories of him as a baby have Katrina scattered throughout them. One weekend right before the storm hit, my parents took the older 3 kids to Forest to give Brian and I a break. We went out to eat with the baby (a piece of cake when you are used to having 3 other kids with you). We went to eat at Long Beach Lookout. I remember the sunset being so beautiful especially over the water. Brian took this picture of us....
Brady was one of the cutest babies I have ever seen....he really was....and I'm not just saying that because I am his Mom:-)
I miss that little face.....so sweet and innocent.....
All of my kids were baptized at St Paul's Catholic Church in Pass Christian, Ms. No matter where we lived at the time, we always traveled to the Pass to have the christening. Brady was the only one that actually was born on the Coast. When it was time for Brady's baptism, Katrina had already hit and St Paul's was heavily damaged. Father Dennis performed the baptism there anyway, walls blown out and all. It was definitely a day to remember.
And now my little fella is 5! In the past 15 years of my life I have had a least one child under the age of 5.......It just breaks my heart. I don't know what I am gonna do in August when my little side-kick starts school full time. Gosh, what am I gonna write about?? He gives me so much comical material!LOL I hope that one day he can show this blog to his kids so they can see what a little ham he was. I guess it is time to cut the cord and let him grow up..........whhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Happy Birthday Brady! Mama Loves You!!
Happy Birthday Daddy!! I love you so much!! You are the best Daddy in the whole wide world!!


Have a great day everybody!!



No comments:

Post a Comment