Saturday, January 2, 2010

LOOK OUT 2010!!

Happy New Year Everybody! I have a really good feeling about 2010! My New Year's resolution is to be happy happy happy!! Only positive thinking allowed in this household. New year, new me! This is my last year in my 30's so I am really gonna try to get healthy and organized. I know, big expectations for the new year, at least I know I will succeed in the being happy part, since I am normally a happy person anyway. :-)

We rang in the New Year down at my neighbor's house at the Currie's Annual New Year's Eve party. Our best friends came from Brandon, who we spend every New Year's Eve with. We all had a lot of fun.

Here's Steph and I all decked out ready to go to the party:-)

Me and Camille
Steph and I
My friends Jennifer and Wayne
Steph and Tara
Alan, Joey and Brian
I like this picture of me and Brian, but I kinda look like a referee

Brian C, Jennifer and Mike
Warren and Mark
Brian, Steph and Joey
Jennifer and Mike
Joey and Tara
Brother Dave surrounded by all the ladies~
Camille and Steph
Erin and Camille
Tara and Me
Me and Tara
Me and Jan
Jan and I
My girls, Tara and Candace


We have the most awesome neighborhood and I love all my gals who live in it! What a fun time we had! Thanks Jan and Brian for having such wonderful New Year's Eve parties. Yall ROCK!






















No comments:

Post a Comment