Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bren's Basketball Game!

Bren Bren had his first game last night! They won 24-11. Bren played an awesome game.....he was a little hustler!! He must have got that from his mamaw (my mom) who was a basketball All Star. I know he didn't get it from me....cause we all know I don't have an athletic bone in my body!LOL Brian coaches the team. Honestly, Bren probably got it from Brian.....basketball has always been his favorite sport. He played high school basketball at St Stanislaus and they were really good. They even won the State Championship. So basketball has been keeping Brian and Bren pretty busy lately. We enjoyed watching the game.......Bren's little teammates are so much fun to watch. They have a good little team going on!:-)

My little sweet Bren Bren. He's been such a joy to raise. It's funny how when you become a mother, your heart swells and you love each and every one the same.......not one more than the other. But sometimes one kid can be "easier" than the other. I must say that Bren Bren has by far been my "easiest" child. He is the most laid back of the four.....obeys me the most of the time....and the ONLY one my kids that folds their socks over when they take them off. Of course he's not perfect but nobody is.........but he is pretty close;-) My other 3 act too much like me.......and I know I can get on people's nerves sometimes so imagine that times 3!! LOLBren is the only child we actually "planned". As we all know, I am never one to plan anything. I am a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda gal.....that's just the way I roll.....but we tried and tried to get pregnant with Bren Bren. After a miscarriage and a year of infertility.....we finally got pregnant! Oh what a wonderful day....I'll never forget when I found out...we were on our way to Alabama to an Ole Miss vs. Alabama football game. I was so scared I could hardly contain myself.....I didn't want to climb the stands or anything. Then the doctor discovers that my hormone level wasn't high enough, so he perscribed me hormone supplements 3 times a day and oh how they made me so sick......but it was a small price to pay for such a miracle. He was only 5lbs 15 1/2 oz when he was born but boy was he mighty! With a head full of black hair sticking straight up! It didn't take long to fatten him up though. And then on his 1st birthday I found out I was pregnant with Katie!LOL Told you I never plan for anything.......it never works out the way I plan anyway......It took us years to get pregnant when we were trying, but no time when we weren't trying!~:-) But it always works out for the best......and I wouldn't have it any other way! I am truly blessed with all my little chickens!:-) I absolutely love being the "mama hen" too!

Some action shots!
Laker Bound!
Bren and his best buddy Jack with a little "staged" action shot!:-)
Jack's little brother, William, who is the spitting image of Jack!
His mom is trying to get him to smile!LOL
But William wasn't haven't any of it!LOL
Bren is #4!



Brady, Chase and Cody enthralled in the game!!
Our little "cheerleaders" Katie and Brooke
And that's my story on my Brendan. I will get to all of them eventually. One day they can look back at this and show it to their kids. That is mainly the reason I even started this blog.......well that and the fact that I can blackmail Brady one day!!haha Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!


No comments:

Post a Comment