Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The BarbieDoll House 2nd Generation

When I was a little girl, I would play with barbies for hours. I had the coolest barbie doll house and my imagination would run wild. Katie has not been into barbies the way I was, but I am hoping that is about to change! When my parents moved this summer, I found my old barbie doll house in the attic...of course I had to bring it home with me! Too many memories to part with. Sure, it might be a little pseudo-seventies, but they don't make 'em like that anymore! I have threatened bodily harm to anyone who damages it though...just the thought of Brady trying to climb in it or jump on it gives me chills!

Me with my brand new barbie doll house on Christmas morning.
Katie with her not-so-brand new but new-to-her barbie doll house:-)

I sure do hope she enjoys it and gets as much use out of it as I did!








No comments:

Post a Comment