Friday, September 18, 2009

E-mail blackmail

Today Brady was digging thru my dresser drawers, pulling out a bunch of pictures. He brought one to show me that was of me in a bikini...it was from about 7 years ago...after Katie but before Brady. I had lost weight back then and was rocking the skimpy swim suit. Then he brought me another one of me in a bikini from last summer...boy what a 4th kid will do to a woman's body! Of course, it could have been all the cheeseburgers, french fries, nachos...but I'm sticking to the 4th kid story! Anyway, I told Brady to give me those pictures so I could put them up. He asked me "why, mommy?" "why you not wanna show nobody?" I told him because I would be embarrassed and he said to me with a little devious smile"I'm gonna email them!" WTH? My four year old is gonna blackmail me? How would he even know to say that? Much less know how to email anything, let alone pictures? And no, I am not going to scan those pics to post...yes I will publically humiliate myself by posting my nasty garage all over the Internet but that is as far as I will go!LOL Needless to say, those pics are way up in my closet now!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment