Friday, September 18, 2009

Chicken and Salsa

Easy Peasy Recipe

This is a recipe that is so easy that it is almost embarrassing to post! It tastes really good and it can be very versatile. I make this on days that I know I won't be home to cook since it is cooked in the crock-pot. You can adjust the spices by using mild or hot salsa.

Chicken and Salsa
Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast
Jar of Salsa
Grated Cheese
Flour Tortillas

All you do is put your chicken in the crock-pot and pour the salsa over it. Cook on low all day. When done, pull the chicken apart and stir. You can make Chicken Soft Tacos or Chicken Nachos. Top with whatever you like on your regular tacos.

The kids like this and it is so simple to make. Some people say they can't cook, but anybody can do this. The crock-pot should be every one's best friend! It makes cooking so easy. Sometimes I even stick the chicken in frozen! I have tons of recipes for the crock-pot so I will be posting many more soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment