Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ALL HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS UP!

I have gotten pretty much all my Halloween decorations up! I am so excited that we are entering into the Holiday Season once again! I have added a little more to my ghoulish decor this year. On one side of the house is the graveyard scene and on the other side I just have my cute blow-up ghost. It is funny because it looks like the ghost is screaming with his hands waving up in the air.


The yard is completed! Notice my flying ghost and grim reaper! ooooo Scary!




The foyer is all spooked out! The table is all set for a "ghoulish" good time! The mummy sitting at the table will be a tutorial soon. He looks like someone sitting at the table and I sometimes forget about him and freak myself out when I see him! Especially at night!


The "mad scientist laboratory" is above the china cabinet.



More Halloween crafts to come...plus if I add anymore decorations I will be sure to post updated pics.























































No comments:

Post a Comment