Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bar-B-Q Roast Beef Sandwiches

Easy Peasy Recipe

I am going to start posting recipes weekly. They will vary from being frugal, healthy, easy or just one of my favorites. Being a family of 6, we rarely eat out, even at fast food places. It is just too expensive. So that means I or my hubby must cook almost every night. I have a few staple recipes that I couldn't do without. I will start sharing them being the sweet and sharing mommy that I am!!LOL Actually, most of them came from my Mom. She is the pioneer semi-homemade chef. Sandra Lee has nothing on her! I have tried to cook from scratch, and sometimes I do...I have been trying to impersonate my Grandmother's homemade biscuits for years, to no avail. But usually I cook semi-homemade myself. It is just easier and usually taste just as good...

Today's recipe is super easy, taste great and very quick to make. It is one of the few meals the whole family will always eat.

Bar-B-Q Roast Beef Sandwiches
1 or 2 cans Armour Canned Roast Beef (I think Dinty Moore makes one too)
Bar-B-Q sauce of your choosing
Mayo
Hamburger Buns

Pre-heat oven 350
Drain can of roast beef
Stir in pan over med heat
Salt & Pepper as needed
Slowly stir in Bar-B-Q sauce (you can put in more sauce to make it go further)
Spread Mayo on Buns
Fill Buns with Bar-B-Q Roast Beef and toast in oven for just a few minutes
That's it! Perfect Roast Beef Sandwiches in less than 15 minutes! I usually serve with Ruffles and Ranch Dip:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment