Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halloween Statue

I made a Halloween Statue out of some summer clearance items from Dollar General. It is made from a garden angel and a cheap-o plastic planter. Every year I check the dollar stores for anything on sale that I might can make a ghoul or tombstone out of.
I thought this angel would make a perfect statue for my "cemetery".
I used Liquid Nails and some other kind of silicone sealant glue to hold them together.
I painted it white with cheap .99cent spray paint from the dollar store. I was going to do a faux finish of some sort to make it look more like stone but when I put the green spot-light on it, it really made it stand out. I think I may just leave it white. If I decide to change it I will repost updated pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment