Friday, October 9, 2009

Blackmail Pictures!


The other day after the Garage Sale, my neighbor Buzz was taking some pictures of Brady. Before he got the camera, Brady was sitting by a tree looking so sweet just gazing into space. It would have been a perfect picture! But when Buzz came out with the camera, in went Brady's finger into his nose. The more I told Brady not to do it, the farther it went up his nose. So when I was showing Brady the pictures I told him I was gonna put them on my facebook...well you'd a thought I'd told him I was gonna cut his hands off! He started crying and screaming "please don't put them on your facebook!" So of course I didn't put them on there, but he didn't say anything about me putting it on my blog!!LOL It has taken me forever to get this posted though, because I keep on having to minimize it whenever one of the kids walk in or they'd roll me under the bus, for sure!!


I was gonna be the nice mommy and respect his wishes, but after the way he acted Friday, I feel vindicated!! First of all, we went to pick Patrick up from school...for those of you that don't know, Patrick goes to an all-boy catholic school. It is ran pretty strict...So we are all waiting on Patrick and I really needed to use the restroom...after 4 kids my bladder is quite weak...so of course all the kids have to go in with me. Poor Patrick, I know we embarrassed him so much, he was like"did you have to bring the whole family in??" They are all running around acting crazy...Brady goes up to one of the coaches and punches him in the leg...I apologized and got on to Brady, then the principle comes in and starts asking Brady questions. The principle picks Brady up and lifts him to the ceiling(the man is very tall)...Brady's eyes get as big as quarters!! Once Brady gets put down he points to the principle and says"you going to jail!" I was like, "good Lord, lets just get outta here before he says something worse!"


And just because I am a glutton for punishment...we then go to the Driver's License Renewal office. We waited over 2 hours, the kids were getting very restless. Brady kept yelling and running around...then the lights start blinking on and off...the woman behind the counter screams"whose turning the lights on and off??!!!" I'll give you one guess of who it was? I wanted to climb under a rock!! But I guess we were good entertainment for all the folks waiting in line...everyone knew Brady's name when they were walking out!!!LOL
I actually think this picture is cute...I will put it in his yearbook when he is a senior!!LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment