Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Tree & Halloween Wreath

I got this idea from a craft book. The craft called for a pot painted black with chalk paint. You could paint it orange, black or anyhow you want to. I did not paint these pots...I got them at Dollar General a few Halloweens ago. They were so cute that I couldn't resist using them for this...
These are my modified instructions:

You will need...
a Pot painted Halloweeny
Floral foam
a small spooky tree branch painted black (you can also use spray adhesive and glitter to give it have a little shine)
Halloween Trinkets
Green, Orange or Purple Yarn or Spider Web Cotton
Plastic Spiders (especially if you use Spider Web)
Black confetti
Black spray paint
Glue Gun

Glue Gun the floral foam in the pot. Stick the painted branch in the pot...hot glue the black confetti on the foam. Decorate the tree with yarn, spider webs, trinkets...let your imagination run wild!
Halloween Wreath




No comments:

Post a Comment