Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Photography

This weekend I painted Katie and my toes orange with black polka dots for Halloween. I played around with some photography , but my camera takes almost "too good" of pictures...you can see every mistake made, every little flaw!LOL And don't even get me started with photographing my toes...I took one look at those pics and hit d-e-l-e-t-e...believe me when I say 8 year old toes are way cuter than "almost 40" year old toes! It's weird when you see something in print how your perception is so different...maybe I need to stick behind to lens from now on!LOL
Here are some cute pics of Katie and her tootsies!


I got a mini-tripod and tried out some pics without any shakes...It really does make a difference.
Here's some close-ups of some of my Halloween Vignettes around the house...

My Halloween Decorations are all messed up outside right now. After a big thunderstorm we had, I brought a lot of them in so they wouldn't fly away...It has been rainy lately and the ground is wet so I haven't been out front to fix it back up yet.







1 comment: