Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Corn Maze

My sister Wendy and her family came to visit this weekend. We had a wonderful time. Saturday night Brian cooked an awesome Cajun Shrimp Pasta and Sunday morning he made homemade Belgian Waffles...My nieces favorite!

We took the younger kids to the Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch in Kiln, Ms. The kids had a blast. We went on a hayride, picked out our own pumpkins, saw the petting zoo...just enjoyed the beautiful day. When we got home we painted our pumpkins. The smartest thing I did was make everybody wear orange. I was thinking about how we'd look in pictures, but actually it helped keep up with everybody in the corn maze. I definitely recommend everybody wearing one color if you ever do go, especially if you are with a bunch of kids!!

My sweet nieces love coming to my house during Halloween. I was happy they were able to come visit during it!


Here they are having a great time at the Pumpkin Patch!

Katie, Brady, Cameron and Nicole
Wendy and Me Katie and Brady
Nicole
Cameron

We had a wonderful time and I miss them already!!





No comments:

Post a Comment