Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Costumes for School

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days...I got diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday! So, needless to say, the only thing I would have posted about would have been how crappy I feel. Hopefully I will be better by Halloween night. Regardless, life goes on and the kids still must have their fun, even if mommy is on her death bed! Our school is having their Halloween Carnival today so Katie and Bren dressed up. Katie is a Rock Star and Bren is an Ole Miss Football player. Our neighbor, Chase is a Hitmen Baseball player. They looked so cute this morning. I just had to get a picture...I hope they have fun today. I hate I am missing it.:-(



Katie, Bren and Chase hamming it up for the camera!


Look at poor Max peeking out the window! He wants to be in on the action!
I'll post more Halloween pictures in the next few days...Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment